15ml Strawberry Liqueur
30ml Strawberry Syrup
15ml Sugar Syrup
- Fill highball glass with ice and set aside to chill.
- Mix Vodka, Chambord, Bailey's, strawberry liqueur, sugar syrup and Strawberry syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until all ingredients seem well combined.
- Empty the ice from the glass.
- Dip rim of the glass in strawberry syrup.
- Sprinkle the rim of the glass with sugar.
- Strain the liquid from the cocktail shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
For the more vampiric among you with a sweeter tooth than the rest, this rather Christmas or Valentine's day looking vampire treat is for you! Starts with a strong strawberry taste and rounds out with the sensual feels of Bailey's Irish cream, you know you are in for a good night on these. The whole way through it has kind of a lolly kind of taste and feel, which is spectacular. Enjoy this any day of the year! Or night depending on you undead preferences.