45ml White Rum
30ml Creme de Menthe
15ml Strawberry Liqueur
15ml Strawberry Syrup
Handful of Pomegranates
- Place ice is martini glass and set aside to cool
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, rum, creme de menthe, strawberry liqueur and strawberry syrup
- Shake until well combined
- empty martini glass
- Pour contents of shaker into martini glass
- Drop a few pomegranates through the misty foam on top
- Watch the pattern get cooler
Smells of almost entirely of mint, but with sweet undertones.
Mostly tastes of mint with a hint of a sexy rum flavour all washed down with a hint of strawberry, which leaves a candy cane flavour in your mouth when you’re done. Pretty good and well worth a try.
The pomegranates make the swirly pattern on top which is cool they also soak up the the flavour and taste like sweet little lollies at the end - yummy. They have a slight hint of peppermint when you bite em, before the candy cane style flavour becomes more lolly-like, so make sure to eat them when you're done drinking!