- Pick your shot glass
- Dip the rim of the shot glass in sugar syrup, ensuring even coverage around the lip
- Dip the rim of the shot glass in sugar, using the sugar syrup that is already on it to make the sugar stick around the rim. Once again ensure a nice even coverage.
- Pour chambord in the shot glass
- Carefully layer bailey's on top of the chambord.
- Step back and admire your beautiful layering skills
Literally just tastes the exact same as a jam donut, this is pretty much exactly what you could ask for in an easy drinking shot! We also tried it we salted caramel bailey's to add variety to a solid staple shot - it tastes awesome, like someone just added caramel to a jam donut (probably as you guessed it would taste). Definitely try this, maybe eat a donut afterwards.