The Patrick Swayze Martini
60ml Jameson Caskmates
1 Dash Angostura Bitters
Lemon Twist to Garnish
- Set a martini glass aside full of ice to chill.
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Remove the ice from the martini glass.
- Strain all the liquid into the martini glass from the cocktail shaker.
- If you're in the mood drop that lemon twist in for a fancier twist!
It smells really nice, but bitters has that effect on beverages and we love it! It's a very nice deep orange colour with a nice misty haze look on top. As soon as you sip this you'll know you have - it's potent, but smooth and shocking, but drinkable. We weren't expecting it and by golly was it a shock to the system. Tastes fancy though, like you could sit back with some good friends in fancy setting, maybe dress up a little and sit on some fancy brown leather couches. A few sips in you'll get used to it and enjoy yourself, but much like most martinis it is more of a sipping drink. Two thumbs up!
If you like it dirty, you can always sneak some olive juice in and get back to the dancing!