For this cocktail we made a rumball shot glass for our lovely mix of drinks :D. Of course it's not necessary. You can make the simple cocktail on it's own if you like but it's way more fun in an edible shot glass!
- 20ml Malibu
- 20ml Fireball
- 20ml Baileys
For Rumballs (this makes approx 10 serves):
- 250g Arnott's milk arrowroot biscuits crushed
- 395g condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut (don't buy the cheap stuff or it will look like our photo above)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 tbs rum (depends on how boozy you want them to be :)
- 1 cup Extra coconut for coating
- Shot glass
- The rumballs simply involve combining the biscuits, condensed milk, coconut, cocoa and rum.
- Wet hands and morph mixture around the outside of your shotglass. Feel free to roll the remaining into more glasses or balls. Coat in coconut.
- Refrigerate or freeze for later. (Give it at least 2 hours in the fridge).
- Once the rumball-shotglass is ready (hopefully it turned out better than ours), pour in the Malibu, Fireball and Baileys.
The shot itself is large but it's tasty. The drinks combined together create a delicious mixed flavour of cinnamon and coconut along with the Irish cream. You'll only wish you could drink more as it's strong but with a rumball shot glass to finish it off you shouldn't have a problem.